NSK 6203z Bearing
Slewing Drive For Solar Tracking System
Slewing Drive For Solar Tracker system is a compactly constructed unit which consists of a slewing ring, base plate and worm. This unit brings the advantages of a slewing ring and a worm into one unit.
It is suitable for applications which demand slow rotation with a continuous or cyclical movement capable of handling combined loads. The product is with standard dimensions for coupling an electric or hydraulic motor as well as coupling a whole system to equipment.
A solar tracking system positions various payloads―such as solar PV panels, reflectors or lenses―toward the sun. Trackers are used to maximize the amount of incoming light by following the sun as it moves across the sky. Solar trackers are categorized by the number and orientation of their axes and whether they employ fixed, single or dual axis tracking systems.
- HD770-1/2 Kato Excavator Parts Slewing Bearing
- [Steel] Steel
- Excavator Komatsu PC340 Slewing Ring, Swing Circle
- 0.8750 in
- Excavator Sumitomo Sh350 Swing Circle, Slewing Bearing, Slewing Ring
- Metric System
- Caterpillar Cat385c P/N: 227-6098 Excavator Slewing Bearing
- VV (Non-Contact Rubb
- Excavator Jcb Js240 Swing Circle, Slewing Ring, Slewing Bearing
- 25 ～ 50
- Deep Groove Ball Bea
- Volvo Excavator Slewing Bearing