NSK 6203z Bearing
Non-Standard Model Slewing Bearing
Non-Standard Model Slewing Bearing is also called slewing ring, slewing ring bearing, turntable bearing, and rotary bearing.
The single row ball slewing ring bearing is composed of 2 seat-rings. The balls contact with the circular race at four points, via which the axial force, radial force and resultant moment may be born simultaneously.
A slewing bearing or slew[ing] ring is a rotational rolling-element bearing that typically supports a heavy but slow-turning or slow-oscillating load, often a horizontal platform such as a conventional crane, a swing yarder, or the wind-facing platform of a horizontal-axis windmill.
- Triple Row Roller Slewing Bearing Ring for Port Crane
- BUNTING BEARINGS
- Custom Cheap Tower Crane Slewing Ring Bearings
- Three Row Roller Slewing Bearing Rings Good Price
- 1.25 Inch | 31.75 Mi
- ISOSTATIC INDUSTRIES
- Oversea Excavator Slewing Bearings Slewing Ring
- 180MM Bore; 320MM Ou
- Slewing Bearing for Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Single Lip
- Wanda Three Row Roller Slewing Bearing with External Gear
- Three Row Roller Slewing Ring for Radar 130.32.1000
- PEER BEARING CO.
- Precision Slewing Ring Bearings with External Gear for Cranes
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete
- Concentric Collar
- New Tower Crane Slewing Bearings Ring Supplier in China
- Pillow Block
- Felt Labyrinth