NSK 6203z Bearing
Liebherr Slewing Bearing
Liebherr Slewing Bearing often use two rows of rolling elements. They often use three race elements, such as an inner ring and two outer ring "halves" that clamp together axially.
Liebherr Slewing Bearings are often made with gear teeth integral with the inner or outer race, used to drive the platform relative to the base.
Slewing bearings comprise an inner ring and an outer ring, one of which usually incorporates a gear. Together with attachment holes in both rings, they enable an optimized power transmission with a simple and quick connection between adjacent machine components. The bearing raceways, in conjunction with the rolling elements and cages or spacers, are designed to accommodate loads acting singly or in combination, and in any direction.
- For solar tracker slewing drive SE12-78-H-25R
- In Stock
- High precision Slewing Drive SE12 For Industrial Robotics
- 1.25 in
- 2 x LOR 166
- High Quality Psl Single-Row Crossed Roller Slewing Ring 9o-1z20-0220-0184
- 2 x 3/8-16 UNC
- 379.89 g
- TOP-quality enclosed housing slewing drive SE14 for truck crane
- 2.0472 in
- 1.328 in
- widely application enclosed housing slewing drive WEA9
- 260 mm
- 4600 kN